Duniyadari

Translate

Search This Blog by Duniyadari AI blogs

An AI Blog by MishraUmesh07

Journey in Bus.

'Wood are lovely dark and deep but I promise to go a mile before I sleep' this famous poetry written by Robert Frost his intation that we should not stop move forward whether only ine step but journey should be continues I started sole journey when I was in Fifteenth it was great experience to travell alone beacuse there is no one there to look at your ativites many strangers come together, pleasent personalites ,young ,girls, women, children ,experienced person , all of them have sinlge goal till Journey to reach destinations in bus when some get window sheet he feels that he has won world cup,looking outside from window is swag for such person. suppose when you enter in the bus that already occupied by earlier traveller and if you look towards them they treat you such a higher attitudes  that he is the owner of this public transport. Cause of teacher I can observe kids easily, they have some snacks packet that they open in the bus normally I am not favour of such snacks packet but on that moment It was difficult to control over taste glands but I stop myself to snatching. there is a silence in the bus and an interrupting engine sound entred in ear that force me to sleep, I kept my head on back of front seat fortunately any beutiful  girl sit on there she stared me as I put my head on her shoulder. l like songs which drivers play these songs are arranged in chronically according to driver ages a young driver start to play bhojpuri songs such as 'Lagave tu lipstick ' or most romantic of Anu Malik and an old age driver like old melody of Mohammad Rafi ,Lata Mangeskar and  Mukesh whatever they play all songs become the part of our Journey.
Now as well as destinations come during journey traveller open both eye broader than usual sight and start to narrate places which they identify.I look forward beacuse generally my destination is the last destination of entire journey. At last I say thanks driver to make my journey safe and Happy.😊😊😊
Thanks for Reading.