Duniyadari

Translate

Search This Blog by Duniyadari AI blogs

An AI Blog by MishraUmesh07

You are the Best!

Born with Silver Spoon may be give you taste of physical pleasure but you never have taste of reality of life.
Poverty just a word for rich people they never experience of it.

 Somewhere I read,"Born with poverty is not curse dying with it is a curse".
People are not called poor  by lack of money but because  of poor thoughts.
 I met so many people in my life that have very different vision,
Dullness, boredom and Negativity are very common symptoms of failure. Optimism, Enthusiasm and Positivity are weapons of successful person.

When I were a kid energy level was very  high we made small tasks  as they were completed we move for next level as it crossed again next this process continue till half of life span, tasks become more tough.  A question come in my mind why Only I, after intro inspect I found because I have worthy, I have enough courage to handle it, because I know I am smart enough to root out these obstacles.
This is hardest time of my life yet I know time is not constant one day "my time will come(Apna time Ayega)"

Never pretend looser yourself because no one is looser until they are  on Field.
Put your all efforts together I assure result will on your favour! 
Be happy be strong and make your deed productive.
You are the best!