Duniyadari

Translate

Search This Blog by Duniyadari AI blogs

An AI Blog by MishraUmesh07

Junagarh : The Heritage Of India

'Dhanya Dhara Gujarat Ni'  this quote is exactly fit For Junagadh.
Junagadh is a city of Indian State Gujarat located at the feet of Girnar Hills 355 Km from Ahmdabad. It is the seventh largest city of India.

The city is located between Somnath and Dwarka, it is around 60 Km away from Gir National Park 

Earlier It was ruled by Mauryan Dynasty in 319 BCE by Chandrgupta Maurya. It was also a centre of attraction for Jainism and Buddhism.
Later Chudasama Dynasty ruled here. The Uparkot Fort of Junagadh was captured by Chudasama , at that time Gujarat was known as Saurastra.

Sultan Mahmud Begada changed the name of Junagadh to Mustafabad.
 
My Journey at Junagadh 
I started my journey from Botad ( a city near Bhavnagar) by bike, I reached At Gir National Park on 6th September 2021 and stayed there for three days WE made plan to visit junagadh on 9the september after 2 hours nonstop journey we reach Junagadh sorrounded by beautiful hills and green plants 

I cant explain the beauty of nature but I was the true witness of it. 
We booked a room and plan to climb 10000 stairs.  I was shocked after 100 stairs because the height of each stair about half feet and surface some here very large.
The saddest part of my journey was i couldn't climb all stairs due to adverse weather. 
The entire climbing was amazing i saw many langoors while climbing