Duniyadari

Translate

Search This Blog by Duniyadari AI blogs

An AI Blog by MishraUmesh07

My first teacher: My mother

Mother, Maa ,Mummy ,Amma, Ayi and mère and Madre(Spanish) many more words these are another name of single word of Hindi  मां
I'm not a professional writer, even those who have good writting skill they to can't define....
Every mother is very special for her child and they are blessed who have , I learn lot of lesson from my first teacher who are more educated  than any teacher  whom I meet ever.
Actually  basic motto of education she taught me best way other wise most institution ,  colleges teach you money oritented education.
There are some crucial moral values that I learnt 
Sympathy , Care, Selfless , Patience, Benevolent, Cooperation , minimum utilization of resources, Trust, Discipline 
Self- respect, Tolerance, Motivation, Social, and Philanthropy.
 These all characteristics that I learn from my Mummy.
My mother is the best manager whome I Ever meet many times she sacrifice lot's of things for us, we have 6 siblings with different demands, I remember she understand everything what we want.
I think most of you observe when you in problem and far away from home None but mother  can feel your problems, it's like miracle how she read us when we are not there, Exactly this is True Love.
During teen age most of  attract With Opposite and pretend like they are in Love, it's Nothing but lust that give temporary pleasure.

What is Love?
 I read N Numbers of definition of it many great people define accordingly their experience and observation.
Finally what I realize 
It's nothing but an unconditional bond between two person,  care you selflessly understand you in when you say nothing, understand your problems think always better for you ready to sacrifice always for you  and finally you are the best person in this world for that person who really love you.
Only mother loves you truly rest all relationships have condition.
Child is like a mirror image of his parents it means as parents teach them they learn then peer group also play a major role for your development. Surprisingly we live in very remote area and my mother built up all neccessary characters that make my life better.
She set us free and make us independent very early age I remembered when I was in Grade 9 studied in government school as government rewarded scholarship for us we need to open account in Bank. I had no idea about it . I went many time bank unfortunately every time I was unable to open my account in bank, disappointed I came from bank she asked me if account was open "No" I replied and start sobing without asking further question she picked up broom and hit me thrice we scolded me ' Kuch nhi kar payega , kab tak bhange hum log tere piche piche apne pairo me kab khada hoga? Sab jagah mummy nhi jayegi.
We both broke out with tears. Actually I forget this was very difficult task for my mother perhaps reason is her education that's how she always try to give us best education that she did when I grow up many times we went Bank together and I handle everything like receipt filling passbook entry or whatever. I saw her face relax and confident I think that a gift for her. 😊😊😊😊😊
We had tought Time but my mother  never 
reveal it neither relatives  nor us.She tried best to solve our problems. One thing very interesting about my mother she have good knowledge of tables mostly we did not get 19 and 17 tables she asked me us frequently both I pleased mummy please any of them but not these two she replied don't run way from difficulties , face them and solve it that was a mantra for me. Because I face many problems in life but we can't skipp them we face it and solved😎....
So that's a little about my mother whom I influence most in my life she is really above than Lord! 
Love you Mummy 😘