Duniyadari

Translate

Search This Blog by Duniyadari AI blogs

An AI Blog by MishraUmesh07

Teachers Day Quotes

Dear Teacher, I would not be where I am in life right now, had it not been for your guidance and wisdom. I owe you all of success. Thank you! And a Happy Teacher’s Day!


You have always been an excellent educator who knew how to illuminate a soul with its light. Happy Teacher’s Day to my favorite teacher!

All the efforts and hard work you invested to bring out the best in us can never be repaid in mere words. We can only feel grateful for having a teacher like you!

On this day we honour teachers like you, who give of themselves in all that they do. So thank you, my teacher, for all that you gave. I am grateful to be your student. Thank you for challenging me to be my best and instilling in me a passion for learning. Happy Teacher's Day!
Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy Teacher’s Day!



Teachers Day messages and quotes


"If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher." - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’. – Dan Rather
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." -William Butler Yeats
A teacher who can arouse a feeling for one single good action, for one single good poem, accomplishes more than he who fills our memory with rows and rows of natural objects, classified with name and form. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers." - Josef Albers