Duniyadari

Translate

Search This Blog by Duniyadari AI blogs

An AI Blog by MishraUmesh07

Think !

Your mind is the most powerful tool in this world because he is the father of the greatest invention of this world! 
People have no idea how creative, innovative & smart they are! I want to share my personal experience of life that I learnt in these 28 years of life! 
"Born with poverty is not curse, die with poverty is the biggest curse " I got these most impactable during Schooling.  I puzzled for a while and think it's our destiny that's why most of the people live in poverty till last breath of their life because they have so many obstacles that's only reason they never overcome from their problems. 
But when I got another book name is ' Yog Nirman Yojna' by Acharya Ramchandra Sharma there is the most beautiful words were written ' Jo Jaisa Sochta Hai Waisa Ban jata Hai' means our circumstances are our servant they always response as we intstruct them. Every moment of life are temporary means nothing is permanent 'time fly things change' people stick with negativity will called failure  and who have a positive attitude and start a new beginning one day will active success so why would we hold negativity. I learnt one thing from life' This time also pass' so my dear all of you don't think about problems think about solution.
Be open minded frank and honest whatever come in your life will be surplus.