Duniyadari

Translate

Search This Blog by Duniyadari AI blogs

An AI Blog by MishraUmesh07

How Bhagwad Geeta can transform you?

Reading good books is very crucial here I'll Shloka Of power ful Gita For You.

oà ajïäna-timirändhasya
jïänäïjana-çaläkayä
cakñur unmélitaà yena
tasmai çré-gurave namaù
çré-caitanya-mano-’bhéñöaà
sthäpitaà yena bhü-tale
svayaà rüpaù kadä mahyaà
dadäti sva-padäntikam


I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my
eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.
When will Çréla Rüpa Gosvämé Prabhupäda, who has established within this
material world the mission to fulfill the desire of Lord Caitanya, give me.

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

The Bhagavad Gita's emphasis on selfless service was a prime source of inspiration for MK Gandhi. Gandhi told-"When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to Bhagavad-Gita and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow. Those who meditate on the Gita will derive fresh joy and new meanings from it every day".


Aldous Huxley

Aldous  the English writer found Gita "the most systematic statement of spiritual evolution of endowing value to mankind.", He also felt, Gita is "one of the most clear and comprehensive summaries of perennial philosophy ever revealed; hence its enduring value is subject not only to India but to all of humanity."



J.Robert Openheimer

American physicist and director of the Manhattan project learned Sanskrit in 1933 and read the Bhagavad Gita in the original form, citing it later as one of the most influential books to shape his philosophy of life. Oppenheimer later recalled that, while witnessing the explosion of the Trinity Neuclear test he thought of verses from Bhagvad Greta.


Lord Warren Hastings

the first governor general of British India wrote: "I hesitate not to pronounce the Gita a performance of great originality, of sublimity of conception, reasoning and diction almost unequalled; and a single exception, amongst all the known religions of mankind

Albert Einstein

“When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous.” - Though it has been not proved with written facts that Mr. Einstein ever commented about Bhagvada Gita.

Annie Besant

"That the spiritual man need not be a recluse, that union with the divine Life may be achieved and maintained in the midst of worldly affairs, that the obstacles to that union lie not outside us but within us- such is the central lesson of the Bhagavad-Gītā.”

Dr. Albert Schweitzer

“The Bhagavad-Gita has a profound influence on the spirit of mankind by its devotion to God which is manifested by actions.”