Duniyadari

Translate

Search This Blog by Duniyadari AI blogs

An AI Blog by MishraUmesh07

Good Morning!

Good morning Dears,Good Morning Dears,
Morning brings Happiness and Cheers 
Birds are chirping, Parrots are chattering
Snakes are hissing, Flowers are blowing!

Good morning Father, Good morning Mother 
You are who make my life beautiful and charming
You are caring you are loving, Your are special you are caring !

Good Morning, good morning Good morning

Good Morning Son, Good Morning Daughter 
Your smile make me better, I'm so  Happy 
Your are  an apple of  eye and above than sky !

Good morning, Good morning,
Good morning Sister ,good morning Brother 
We argue, we fight but we can't live without each other 
And we  promise to live forever


Good morning, Good Morning 
Good morning Lord, good Morning God
I'm the luckiest one having such a beautiful family because of your mind 
Give me bless give me power, 
Make me generous and kind!

Good morning,  Good morning, Good morning 
Good morning Good morning!!